Which liquidcooled block is most suitable to put under my Sfera NSL

• Hello,

First, I would like to apologize for not posting this in German. I'm from the Netherdlands and my German is not all too well.
    I translated (using google translate) my message into German, you'll find it down below.

Then my question:
    I own a Sfera NSL and I would like replace my aircooled block for a liquid cooled block.
    Yesterday, I allready found a guy on this forum who did the same thing with his Sfera NSL and used a Piaggio TPH block.

Is this the most convenient block type to use, or are there other more convenient options?
    Do I need to adjust the electrical wiring of my sfera to do so, or is it really just plug and play?

I really hope someone could get me in the right direction on this because I cannot wait to get started on it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, sorry for the English. If this is a problem read below for German.

Ich besitze eine Sfera NSL und ich möchte meinen luftgekühlten Block für einen flüssigkeitsgekühlten Block ersetzen.
    Gestern habe ich schon einen Kerl auf diesem Forum gefunden, der mit seinem Sfera NSL das gleiche getan hat und einen Piaggio TPH Block benutzt hat.

Ist das der bequemste Blocktyp zu verwenden, oder gibt es andere bequemere Optionen?
    Muss ich die elektrische Verkabelung meiner sfera anpassen, um dies zu tun, oder ist es einfach nur Plug-and-Play?

Ich hoffe wirklich, dass jemand mir in die richtige Richtung kommen könnte, weil ich nicht warten kann, um damit zu beginnen!

• Thank you for your quick reply.

But buying a Block from a Sfera or Quartz, or buying a complete new one, is kindoff the problem.

They are not easy to come by here in the Netherlands so if there are anymore options I would love to hear them!

• Hello
    Come on, it was just a little joke done by our chief (called sfera-haiza):hauwech:

I can't see any advantages in liquid cooling, but i know this is not the question.
    You can modify the engine of your sfera to LC. To find out how to do this, just use google with the following input (in german): piaggio umbau ac auf lc

If you give it a try or you find another solution, let us know please.
    Also it's possible other users have got any experiences. So, come back soon.